We are always looking for people interested in joining our organization.
Who Can Join?
Anyone interested in the social, political and economic needs of the African American community in Wake County is welcome to join.
Benefits of Joining
Our members are united in our purpose to achieve success in the African American community in Wake County and there are several benefits to becoming a member of our organization:
1. You get contact with local, state and national elected officials
2. Members assist in creating policy and responses to key community issues
3. You have a voice in one of the city’s black organizations in Raleigh
4. Members get the opportunity to speak out on issues effecting our community
5. Free access to our blogs and research data
6. Get access to political forums and debates
7. You’re eligible for special offers and discounts on yearly programming
8. You get a vote on which candidates to endorse
9. Access to workshops on democracy and political issues
10. Access to numerous resources on political engagement and practices
How Can You Join?
To join we need a completed application and membership dues for the first year. Please call us at 919.710.4446 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a copy of the application.